Terms and Conditions
By using this website you are accepting the terms and conditions which are effective from your first visit.
- Mind in Hillingdon may change these terms and conditions from time to time. Your use of the website indicates acceptance of the terms and conditions at the time of use.
- The website is owned by Mind in Hillingdon and our technology partners.
- Copyright on any content on the website is reserved to the copyright holder. Copyright material must not be used without written permission. Where specified content may be copied, printed or downloaded, this is for non-commercial uses only. Content should not be distributed or otherwise circulated without written permission from Mind in Hillingdon has taken every reasonable precaution to ensure the content of this website is accurate and legally correct at the time it appears. If you believe content on this site is inaccurate, please contact [email protected]
- These Terms and Conditions do not deal with the terms of any non- Mind in Hillingdon services promoted on our website. If the service is provided by a third party, the third party’s terms will apply.
- Mind in Hillingdon accepts no liability for any loss or damage arising from use, misuse or inability to use the website.
- While Mind in Hillingdon aims to ensure that the Website is available 24 hours a day, we accept no liability if for any reason the Website is unavailable for any time period. Access may be suspended temporarily and without notice in case of system failure, maintenance or for reasons beyond our control.
- Mind in Hillingdon endeavours to ensure the content of this website is accurate and up to date but does not accept any liability for error or omission.
- Mind in Hillingdon is not a medical organisation and provides information rather than advice. Mind in Hillingdon does not accept liability for any inconvenience, loss or damage arising from the use or inability to use any of the information on this website.
- Mind in Hillingdon takes no responsibility for the content of external websites and any such links should not be taken as an endorsement of any kind.