This course raises awareness of mental health. It covers:
- What mental health is and how to challenge stigma
- A basic knowledge of some common mental health issues
- An introduction to looking after your own mental health and maintaining wellbeing
- Confidence to support someone in distress or who may be experiencing a mental health issue
We value this course at £100 per person.
Costs may vary depending on location and instructor – contact the instructor for more information by clicking on a course below.
- This is a half day course delivered either face-to-face or via online video conferencing
- Learning takes place through a mix of presentations, group discussions and workshop activities
- We limit numbers to 25 people per course so that the instructor can keep people safe and supported while they learn