If you experience isolation, anxiety, depression, or any other mental health problem, then why not come to one of our weekly social groups. We run online and face to face groups to help you meet new people and enjoy a range of social activities.
Weekly Social Group
The group offers light refreshments and the opportunity to talk with others. The group provides various activities to get involved in or you can just sit and spend time with others, there are no expectations.
- Volunteers and support workers are there if you want to talk, or if you require any information.
- Carers are welcome to attend if you need support.
- All are welcome to attend but we do need all of our new members to complete a referral and initial assessment before they come along.
- All members are expected to abide by our code of conduct to ensure a safe welcoming space for everyone.
- There is a small charge for attendance and refreshments.